mari melabur dengan SSPN-i Plus!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 8, 2012, a few days to go!

May 18 is coming and my internship will end soon. Guess what? i couldn't believe that i have the feeling of unwillingness-to-leave PNB. Who would leave a family for another home, which you are not sure of finding the same warmth, and love anywhere else? yes CCD is a family. and my job is a love too. i love being here. i love my bosses. i love everyone. i love what I've learn. my experiences were priceless. en. lan, thanks for being my teacher. a fussy and funny teacher. a cynical teacher. abg hanafi, thanks for being a great brother. a protector, my savior. will miss u lot :'( en. li, ur passion in teaching and ur caringness had touch my bottom heart. no one could say bad things about u. they simply cannot. coz u dont deserve it. u remind me of someone i want to be, a teacher, a lecturer, who are very inspiring and likeable. look...my eyes are brimming with tears as i write about them. :'( :'( :'( all CCDs.... i couldnt say goodbye.................... yet. :'(

No comments: